The ACCA certification is recognised globally, covering all the vital areas and skills to understand the financial activities of the business and performance of a company to enable learners to make logic of many different aspects of the business.
At KBM Training and Recruitment; we prepare our learners to make them aware of the AACA certification. ACCA provides opportunities for people to study and simultaneously gain financial expertise of how business to manager operations, accounts, and complying with the HMRC rules and regulations.
At KBM Training and Recruitment, we guide people to take an AACA certification so they can build up the qualification background and simultaneously have knowledge and skill learnt when completing these qualifications. When completing this qualification, you would have the general understanding of how the business work regarding finance, how they manage their accounts in several ways, how to comply with the HMRC rules and regulation and have kind of considerate to use different accounting software. If you are a first timer and looking to start in accounting and finance then you can choose to take any or all of ACCA’s entry-level qualifications.
If you want to complete any of the ACCA Qualifications, you need to obtain one year’s practical experience in the workplace. The workplace, placement or internship has to be related towards the finance sector. The experience can be done at any time before, at the same time or after completing the exams.
Once you have done the practical work experience in the finance sector this count towards the experience requirement for the ACCA Qualification if you wish to progress to their professional accountancy qualification.
At KBM Training and Recruitment in Birmingham, we enable our our trainees to do ACCA qualification or still doing the qualification have the practical experience so that they can build up their knowledge and skills set a lot faster. It demands to have practical work experience to complete the Qualification and become certified ACCA member and the actual work experience should be up to 3 years minimum.
To obtain the ACCA Qualification, you need to complete exams, modules and practical work experience.
There are lots of awards qualifications you can do in order motivate you getting your ACCA qualification as soon as possible, which are:
• Advanced diploma
There are 14 exams in total and how many you have to complete depends on what prior qualifications you have done previously and including the three years relevant practical work experience
ACCA’s core qualifications
• ACCA Qualification: a professional qualification enabling members to reach the highest level in accountancy.
• Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business – If you decide to complete the ACCA Qualification, you will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business on your way to achieving the ACCA Qualification.
• Diploma in Accounting and Business: The Diploma is suitable for those looking to work or already working in the following accounting roles: basic bookkeeping, trainee accountant in a commercial organisation or accounting practice, accounts clerk in public sector.
• Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting: This certificate is suitable for those looking for work or already working in a bookkeeping or cost clerk role in a range of accounting administration roles within an accounting department of a larger organisation or financial shared service centre.
• Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting: This certificate is suitable for those aspiring to work or already working in a junior accounts clerk/ junior bookkeeper role in an SME or a range of junior accounting administration roles within an accounting department of a larger organisation or financial shared service centre.