Credit Control Training
The following topics are covered: Cutting down on credit; Bad debts; and Sales discounts.
Credit Control Training duration: 1 months (32 hours)
Is My Customer Credit Worthy?
The following topics are covered: Credit application form; Trade references; Bankers references; Credit checks; and Credit insurance.
Credit Control Routines
The following topics are covered: Terms and conditions of sale; Interest; Invoices and Aged debt analysis and debt turn.
Debt Recovery Through the Courts
The following topics are covered: The Courts and their powers of collection; and 3 track system - (Full description in unit 2).
Statutory Demands, Insolvency and Bankruptcy
The following topics are covered: Statutory demands; Insolvency; Winding up petitions; Voluntary arrangements; and Administration orders.
VAT & Tax Relief for Bad Debts
The following topics are covered: What VAT relief is available? How to claim relief; and Tax relief.
The following topics are covered: Telephone skills; Handling problems and objections; Dealing with difficult customers and controlling anger; and How to gain commitment to pay.
The following topics are covered: When to choice written forms of communication; Email verses letters and when is each format appropriate? Sample letters (Request for payment, Demand for payment and Legal demand for payment).
- ACCA Approved employer at Gold level
- Matrix approved training with highest standards
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority – FCA
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- 1 – 1 training sessions in our Accountancy firm with Qualified Accountants
- Licensed software installed on your laptop
- Approved by AAT, Oxford Cambridge and RSA
- 100% Practical training on real company documents
- 100% Flexible – You choose day, time and location of your own choice
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Canary Wharf, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and Interview preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Reference to employers
- Support with PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA