Over the years, as a training provider, we have been bridging the gap between academic and practical aspects of a job through training and development. Combining theory and practical skills can help learners develop a deeper understanding of the subject matter, apply their knowledge to real-world scenarios, and improve their overall performance.
We believe in practical skills, and our approach to blended training sets us apart from all other training providers. Our team can work in partnership with you to design a bespoke apprenticeship programme that aligns with your business and apprentice's development needs.
Hire a New Apprentice (Free Recruitment)
With our Free recruitment services, you can save time and resources that would otherwise be spent on recruiting and screening candidates. We can help businesses identify the most qualified and suitable candidates for any given role by conducting initial interviews, reference checks, and skills assessments.
Up-skill Existing Employee
Developing existing staff can help you build a loyal and motivated workforce, and it can be more cost-effective than hiring new talent. Additionally, by providing training and development opportunities, you can help your employees acquire new skills and knowledge that align with your business goals.
Before expanding into education, KBM’s sole focus was as a firm of chartered accountants and we are a recognised partner to the ACCA. We have opened training centres across London with a determination to impart our decades of knowledge and experience onto our students.
We train accounting apprentices towards AAT qualifications, the pathway to becoming a chartered certified accountant through the ACCA. Beyond the course specifications, KBM will provide practical training in accounting software such as QuickBooks and Sage 50. Read more about each apprenticeship we offer:
Level 2 Accounts Assistant [Most Popular] | Aimed at high-school leavers with high grades beginning their accounting career.
Level 3 Assistant Accountant | Aimed at candidates with some experience who are determined to apply it and learn more.
Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician | Aimed at skilled accountants to work within dedicated accounting departments.
Business Admin Apprenticeship
Level 3 Business Administrator
The Business Administrator apprenticeship is a versatile college-level qualification. It aims to boost the performance and professional development of your admin staff. The job role may include responsibilities such as:
- Streamlining administrative processes
- Providing warm and responsive customer service
- Phone and email correspondence with clients
- Completing paperwork or data entry efficiently and accurately
- Collecting customer feedback and conducting market research
The business admin apprentices are trained in business principles, ICT, communication and project management before being assessed by:
- A knowledge test
- A portfolio of evidence produced over a year
- A presentation on a project they completed or process they improved
Every business has admin work to do. Hiring admin apprentices can improve your business performance and free the time of other staff. The apprenticeship route represents a low-cost, high-quality solution.
What We Need From You
5% Employer Contribution
95% of the training costs will be covered by the government’s Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) if your payroll is less than £3 million/year. All we ask from you is 5%, which equates to the following for our current programmes:
- Level 3 Business Administrator - £250
- Level 2 Accounts Assistant - £300
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant - £400
- Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician - £400
This will be your only expenditure throughout, beside their wage. We are obliged to provide at least 278 hours (most often 400-450 hours) of structured off-the-job training over the course of their year of learning. This usually costs employers under £1 per day and £1 per hour of training.
If your company has a payroll of £3 million/year or more, the training will be fully-funded by your apprenticeship levy:
- Level 3 Business Administrator - £5,000
- Level 2 Accounts Assistant - £6,000
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant - £8,000
- Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician - £8,000
If the apprenticeship ends prematurely for any reason, the levy payments will stop or we will refund the contribution at a direct proportion of the time that remained in the apprenticeship agreement.
- Apprentices must be employed for at least 30 hours per week. They must be trained by KBM for at least 6 hours during the working week.
- Apprentices of all ages must be paid at least £4.81 per hour. We encourage £6-8 to ensure employee retention.
- Their contract must last at least 18 months to cover the length of the apprenticeship. There is no limit to a probationary period.
- Apprenticeships are subject to periodic incentivisation. Employers currently receive £1,000 if they hire an apprentice aged 16-18. However there is no age limit on who can be an apprentice.
What Sets Us Apart
Over the years, as a training provider, we have been bridging the gap between academic and practical aspects of a job through training and development. Combining theory and practical skills can help learners develop a deeper understanding of the subject matter, apply their knowledge to real-world scenarios, and improve their overall performance. We believe in practical skills, and our approach to blended training sets us apart from all other training providers.
Our team can work in partnership with you to design a bespoke apprenticeship programme that aligns with your business and apprentices development needs.
We provide One-Stop Solution:
- Assisting in setting up DAS account
- Advice on applicable government incentives
- Preparing job descriptions and advertising on multiple platforms
- Pre-screening and shortlisting candidates
- Managing interview schedules
- Training apprentices in line with the job description