Online Accountancy Courses
Online , Online and Online
We are an AAT approved training centre and we offer AAT Qualifications with Practical Accountancy Training to make our student job ready. You can either choose only accounting qualification or accounting qualification with practical accountancy training to become super employable.
Most of our student choose the combination of Accounting Qualification and . AAT classes and Practical Accountancy Training both are delivered online under the supervision of qualified accountants. For practical accountancy training we use real company files and train students on software such as Sage 50, QuickBooks, Excel and Xero.
KBM Chartered Certified Accountants and Registered Auditors are ACCA Approved Employer at GOLD Level. ACCA Approved Employers are formally recognised partners of ACCA. We have a large team of Qualified Accountants and Auditor. Our online accountancy courses are designed to make you job ready as these are delivered on a One to One basis using Real Company Files under the supervision of Qualified Chartered Accountants
Live 1-1 online accountancy courses with Qualified Accountants via E-learning platform
- 24 X 7 access to E-Learning platform including documents management system
- Self-driven and self-paced, you can get trained from anywhere and anytime
- Save the time and money to travel
- Online support from qualified accountants
- Training manuals for better understanding
- Video Lectures which can be watched again and again
- Accounting qualifications with Accounting work experience
- AAT approved and promoted training provider
- 97% pass rate with first attempt
- Interactive classes: Ask questions just like in a traditional classroom
- Dedicated tutor support through LiveChat or email
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
Practical Training Options:
- Bookkeeping and VAT Practical Training
- Bookkeeping, VAT and Payroll Training
- Accounts Assistant Practical Training
- Financial Accountant Practical Training
All of our online accountancy courses come with work placement. Once you have completed the online part of the training, you will be invited to our Chartered Accountancy Firm to do more practice on Real Company Files to gain more experience and confidence.
Online accountancy courses can prepare you for any level of job in accountancy, i.e. Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant and Accountant using software such as , QuickBooks, Excel and Xero.
- ACCA Approved employer at Gold level
- AAT approved training provider with highest standards
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Practical Accountancy Training Endorsed by IFAC member organisation
- 1 - 1 Training sessions with Qualified Accountants
- Training on Sage 50, QuickBooks, Excel and Xero
- 100% Practical training on real company files
- 100% Flexible - You can choose day & time of your own choice
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Canary Wharf, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Regular Job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and Interview Preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement and reference to employers
- Support with PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
At the end of online accountancy courses our recruitment consultants will prepare your professional CV and prepare you for interviews. This training program will be reflected as a work experience on your CV to boost your employability.
We are experts in preparing the candidates for any level of accountancy Jobs. Our strong links with the top employers makes it easier for us to place our candidates in to Jobs straight after the training. In 2019 we successfully placed 972 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one.