Payroll Courses in Birmingham
At KBM Training and Recruitment in Birmingham, we design a "Career plan" for all our trainees that join our training program to ensure they end up getting their dream job. We offer Payroll courses that cover practical training in all the areas of payroll processing, HMRC reporting and compliance.
We at KBM Training and Recruitment with the collaboration of our partner company KBM Chartered Certified Accountants provide Practical Payroll Courses in Birmingham on real company files under the supervision of qualified accountant. Our Payroll training provides learners the confidence to process payroll from scratch to end.
Contents of Payroll Training and HMRC Submissions
- Program and payroll basics
- Backing up and restoring data and company settings
- Understanding UK legislation relating to Payroll
- Registering as an employer
- Understanding Pay as you earn (PAYE) system
- NIC classes and rate
- Income tax bands and rates
- Adding employees into payroll software
- Creating pay elements
- Understanding year to date values
- Processing payments for employees
- Generating payslips and pre-update reports
- Departments and employee analysis
- Calculating and Processing statutory payments
- Calculating and paying statutory sick pay (SSP)
- Calculating and paying statutory maternity pay (SMP)
- Calculating and paying statutory paternity pay (SPP)
- Recording absences and updating the payroll records with leavers and joiners
- Payment by BACS
- Yearend procedures
- Printing and Issuing pay slips to employees
- Real time information (RTI) reports
- Full payment submission (FPS)
- Employer payment summary (EPS)
- Submitting PAYE to HMRC
- Issuing P45 to employees when they leave
- Issuing P60’s to employees at the end of each tax year
Practical Payroll training is delivered software such as
- Sage 50 Payroll
Our training programs are delivered on a one-to-one basis which means you will be getting individual attention from one of our qualified accountants. There will also be a specialised class covering HMRC compliance and RTI reports.
Payroll training is suitable for anyone looking for a career in Finance sector.
By the end of this bookkeeping course you will be confident in applying for the following jobs
- Payroll Clerk
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Manager
We are a recruitment firm and we work with a large number of employers and we aim to place every candidate into accountancy job at the end of the training program. We help all our trainees with professional CV and Interview preparation. This training program will be reflected as a work experience on your CV. All of our training programs come with a guaranteed work placement.