Sage Courses in Birmingham
Sage 50 Accounts is one of the most popular accounting software. At KBM Training and Recruitment we offer Sage 50 Training in Birmingham which covers all the areas of Ledgers, Bank Reconciliation and VAT Returns.
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping is included FREE in this training program.
We at KBM Training and Recruitment with the collaboration of our partner company KBM Chartered Certified Accountants provide Sage 50 Training in Birmingham on real company files under the supervision of qualified accountant using Sage 50, QuickBooks and Excel. All of our trainers are practicing accountants and they can share their experience to make you super employable at the end of the training program.
Contents of Sage 50 Training
- Setting up companies either using various VAT schemes, i.e. Standard VAT Scheme, Cash Accounting Scheme, Flat Rate Scheme, Marginal VAT Scheme
- Choosing the chart of accounts that suits the ﬁrm's needs and its customisation
- Understanding how double entry is applied in accounting software and how to customise the nominal ledger and nominal codes
- Setting up customers’ and suppliers accounts using Sage 50 Accounts
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Generating reports customer/supplier invoices
- Generating customer/supplier statements and reconciling them
- Generating aged debtors and aged creditors reports for credit control purposes
- Understanding CIS deductions and processing invoice containing CIS element
- Understanding reverse charge and processing invoice containing reverse charge element
- Identifying errors and performing error corrections
- Allocating cash payments and receipts
- Allocating bank payments and receipts
- Allocating supplier payments and customer receipts against right invoices
- Performing bank reconciliation / petty cash reconciliation using Sage 50 Accounts
- Calculating VAT for businesses with mixed zero-rated and standard-rated sales combining Sage and Excel
- Preparing, Reconciling and Submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- Dealing with HMRC queries, deadlines and penalties
- VAT registration and deregistration process
- Deeper understanding of Standard VAT Scheme, Cash Accounting Scheme, Flat Rate Scheme, Marginal VAT Scheme and VAT Retail Scheme
We also install licenced Sage 50 software on candidate’s laptop so that they can practice more at home and become more employable.
Our training programs are flexible, delivered on a 1-1 basis which means you will be getting individual attention from one of our qualified accountants and choose the days of your own choice. There will also be some specialised classes about HMRC compliance to make sure that our candidates are job ready at the end of the training program.
This training program is suitable for anyone studying towards AAT or ACCA qualification looking to gain practical skills in the areas of Bookkeeping and VAT
By the end of Sage 50 course you will be confident in applying for the following jobs
- Accounts Assistant
- Sales /Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Account Receivable / Payable Clerk
We are a recruitment firm and we work with a large number of employers and we aim to place every candidate into accountancy job at the end of the training program. We help all our trainees with professional CV and Interview preparation. This training program will be reflected as a work experience on your CV. All of our training programs come with a guaranteed work placement.