Sage 50 Accounts Course
Sage 50 accounts course demonstrates an array of features which will develop your expertise in accounting. Upon the completion of this course, you will able to:
- Comprehend the 3 ledger systems – Purchase Ledger, Sale Ledger and Nominal Ledger
- Comprehend the various VAT schemes (mainly cash based and standard VAT)
- Verify, store and back up Sage data
- Reverse transactions, find and correct errors
- Set up access for a new user access, test it and customize this to meet your requirements.
- Gain an understanding of the usage of password protection
- Setting up codes, manage the financial year settings and understand how these impact your accounts and use of Sage
- Understand how to set up credit card accounts and enter an initial balance.
Our sage 50 accounts courses has practical exercises using Sage 50 for data entry and report generation, demonstrating all the basic bookkeeping principles, then developing these, providing a realistic learning experience. Our online tests help to assess your knowledge as you work through our sage 50 accounts courses. No prior experience of sage software is required.
Key Features of Sage 50 Accounts Course
Sage 50 course develops a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental principles of Sage 50 accounts - starting with basic data entry, explaining opening balances, amending data and controlling user access.
Different Stages of Sage Course:
During our sage 50 accounts course, you can test your knowledge after each exercise using the online multiple-choice test. On completion of our sage 50 accounts course, you will be awarded a certificate.
Stage 1: Our sage 50 accounts course is ideal for those new to sage software. It covers the fundamentals of sage 50.
Stage 2: The learner develops their knowledge of core aspects of Sage 50, including error corrections, posting bank payments, data protection, credit payments and notes and processing supplier invoices.
Stage 3: Covers credit control, year-end processes, VAT returns and month-end