Sage line 50 courses
Completing one of our sage line 50 courses will help you compete for jobs as it guides you through all the steps of this ubiquitous accounting software. If you to want to enhance your knowledge of bookkeeping and become familiar with computerized bookkeeping, our Sage courses are the right choice. With our Sage training courses you develop practical skills which will make you stand out in the workplace. The Sage 50 Courses is a comprehensive course that requires a total of 30 hours of study.
Sage Line 50 Courses Content:
This includes the following modules:
- An insight into the Sage Program, methods for backing up accounts data, data security, the financial year, entering new suppliers and customers and changing the system date.
- Producing routine reports, setting up assets, entering budgets, preparing and printing a trial balance, liabilities and capital balances, entering opening balances in the nominal ledger and restoring data from a previous lesson.
- Posting error corrections, making stock adjustments, amending existing supplier and customer records, checking data, entering supplier invoices for goods and services, and managing products.
- Generating customer letters, checking communication history, creating customer invoices, updating ledgers, entering details of new products, checking the activity on the selected customer account and printing and previewing customer invoices.
- Producing statements for customers, entering customer receipts, the supplier and customer dashboards, part payment, and bank transactions.
- Performing a bank transfer, processing bank payments for non-invoiced payments, entering petty cash payments, making use of journals to include payroll details, restoring the petty cash float, processing payments made against supplier invoices, using a journal to correct errors, adding a new nominal account, the structure of nominal accounts and printing a trial balance.
- Printing out the audit trail, reconciling the creditors and debtors control accounts, correcting basic entry errors, use appropriate criteria to analyse specific reports, printing and viewing day books, bank reports and reconciling the bank statements.
- Our sage line 50 courses shows how to create sales credit notes, process purchase credit notes, adjust stock records for returns, set user access to receive settlement discount, and delete obsolete supplier and customer records.