Sage Accounting Courses | Sage Accounting Software Training
Sage has extensive usage in accounting jobs. Possessing practical training on sage will give you a unique edge in performing accounting job roles. KBM has a broad range of study options to learn Sage Accounting.
Do you want to learn ? Sage 50 is one of the UK’s most modern and popular accounting software which almost every industry adopts.
KBM has the honour of training hundreds of students and professionals through the Sage courses and happy to explain by the following essential information.
- What are the Sage Training courses?
- Overview of the Sage Courses for Beginners
- Syllabus of the Sage Course
- Suitability of this course
- What qualifications will you gain?
- What support will be available for you?
- What are the Requirements?
- What is the Course Duration?
- What are Next steps after qualifying?
- What Jobs are for you?
- What are the Sage Study Options?
- What is Sage Certification?
- What is the Method of Assessment?
- What about the Sage Courses Fees?
- What is the Fast Track Option?
- Why KBM to study the Sage 50?
What are the Sage Training courses?
The will enhance your skills and increase the chances of you getting a better job opportunity. We will be exploring the Sage Training in-depth and will be looking at the options which will be available after this training.
Overview of the Sage Courses for Beginners
Level 1 programme for beginners plans to train you with the skills so that you can appropriately communicate with the top management and update them with reliable information.
Bookkeeping is an essential requirement which every business must meet no matter what the size of the organisation. Bookkeepers are a vital part of any organisation. A bookkeeper’s job is to record the up-to-date financial information that is accurate, precise and comprehensive. For trainees who have been trained before in Sage 50, this course is a complete guide. The division of curriculum of the Sage 50 course is in three parts as under:
- Sage 50 Accounting Level 1
- Sage 50 Accounting Level 2
- Sage 50 Payroll Management
Upon completion of the programme, you will have a full grip and competence on Sage 50. The course will equip you with the skills required to prepare Accounts and Payroll as a Professional. Not only that, but you will also have an acknowledged qualification on your CV which will surely make an impression on your potential employer.
If you are an organised professional, who likes working with numbers and going through documents, then Bookkeeping is the profession for you.
Syllabus of the Sage Course
The syllabus of the Sage course includes:
- Operating with Sage 50 Accounts Program Basics.
- Creating Account names, Numbers, & Bank Payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Generating Customers Invoices
- Monitoring Customer Activity
- Generating Product Invoices & Credit Notes
- Compiling & Sending Customer Statements
- Creating Customer Receipts & Purchase Invoices
- Supplier Payments
- Managing Recurring Entries
- Generating Reports & Information
- The Active Set-Up Wizard
- VAT Changes.
Suitability of this course
This course is perfect for the individuals:
- need to switch from manual to the computerised bookkeeping system
- are currently working as an accountant or want to pursue accountancy as a career
- wish to enhance their skills and open up more opportunities for themselves in the job market
- wish to start their business or are have recently started their business
- are business owners and managers who lack the skills
- carry out payroll functions
What qualifications will you gain?
You will achieve Certification from the Sage (UK)
KBM is a Sage (UK) approved training provider. You need to enroll on the course to obtain the certification and passing exam at the course completion.
You have to register online for this exam through Sage (UK). Exam Fees varies from level to level. Registration fee is £135.
After registering for the exam, you can access the Sage Qualifications online portal and get access to the practice materials and resources for the next six months. You can choose to attempt the online exam at any point in time within those six months. You will receive the digital certificate directly from Sage (UK) when you successfully pass the exam.
What support will be available for you?
KBM will provide you with a useful support as under:
- Course material is of high-quality and scenario-based
- SAGE Student Membership and Certificate
- Massive tutorial support
- Unique and personalised study plan
- Service for Professional Career Management
- Free Sage 50 Computerised Accounting software available for the candidates who book Sage 50 Computerised Accounting, a Fast-Track course.
- State of the Art and Modern Virtual Learning Campus
- Sage services for exam payments and exam booking
What are the Requirements?
To apply for this course:
- The age requirement is 16+
- Candidate should have an essential understanding of the English Language
- Must have a basic understanding of numeracy and ICT
What is the Course Duration?
The course duration is two weeks.
What are Next steps after qualifying?
After you qualify Sage Level 1, you can start Sage Level 2 Computerised Accounting / Bookkeeping.
What Jobs are for you?
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Manager
- Office Manager
- Office Administrator
- Business Owner
- Business Manager
- Junior bookkeeper
- Assistant accountant
- Junior purchase ledger clerk
- Junior Sales ledger clerk
- Other bookkeeping job roles
You can easily earn £19,000 annually if you are working at any one of those positions.
What are the Sage Study Options?
Classroom Based: For Sage 50 Bookkeeping Level 1 Training program, we are offering sessions on the weekend and in the daytime.
- Six Studies Books (Tutorial)
- Tutoring led by experienced & qualified Lecturer
- Benefits with workbooks for project preparation
- IT equipped campus
- Helps to Access KBM Training Online Portal (VLC) for supplementary training materials for one year
- Pass Guarantee Scheme
Sage Training – Fast Track is perfect if you prefer to do this course online or on a self-study basis.
What is Sage Certification?
At completion, you will receive the certificate from KBM Training. Alternatively, you can choose to acquire the certification from SAGE (UK) which you will receive on passing the exam.
What is the Method of Assessment?
During the period of the course, students will have to attempt MCQ tests online. The online MCQ examination is marked automatically, and you will receive your result at the spot to find out whether you have passed the course or not.
What about the Sage Courses Fees?
Please visit us if you have any queries regarding the course fees or contact us anytime via phone or email. We will contact you within 24 hours.
What is the Fast Track Option?
Get a discount by registering for all the three courses; Sage 50 Accounts Level 1, 2 & 3. You will also receive a free Tablet PC with a free Sage 50 Accounts Software.
Why KBM to study the Sage 50?
Our instructors will teach you that will give you a grip on the basic accounting concepts like accruals, prepayments, depreciation and many more. Our programme is specifically focusing on training you in such a manner so that the chances of passing the AAT exams will enhance and make you capable of achieving the certification. We aim to prepare you in accounting so that you can confidently make decisions when you are facing a practical dilemma.
KBM has additional benefits of studying, which include:
- Registration with the BAC
- Our CPD Certified tutors provide practical hands-on practice.
- Certification and reference from KBM Chartered and Certified Accountants (KBM Group Member firm)
- Online digital access to Virtual Learning Campus (VLC)
- To enhance your practical skill, we provide training on the OnDemand software
- Gaining MAAT Status
- Experienced tutors assistance throughout the programme with one-to-one support availability.
- We provide support on the globally-recognised accounting software such as Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, VT, Forbes, Auto Entry, Iris, etc.
- We provide enough understanding of the course content through useful learning material and videos
- We provide guaranteed work placement to provide you with real-time experience to practice
- Recruitment and employability support like CV preparation and mock sessions for the interview practice
- Various payment methods are available, including Debit card, Credit card, Bank Transfer, PayPal and Cash