AAT Level 4 in London
Thanks a lot for choosing our unique Professional Diploma in Accounting with Work Experience
We have a 97% pass rate which means you’re more likely to pass with KBM. This is a class based learning program and you will also get one to one sessions with the tutors to identify your strengths and weaknesses so that we can enrich your learning experience with us.
As we are a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants, we also help each candidate in getting the . So by adding Work Experience to your AAT Level 4, we can help you in getting AAT full membership (MAAT) which is an internationally recognised professional status in accounting and finance. It demonstrates a high standard of education and experience to employers and clients, along with a commitment to development and keeping your skills current.
AAT Level 4 is the highest level of . Successful completion of AAT Level 4 can lead to many exemptions from ACCA and ICAEW. Once you complete the AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting, we will support you in obtaining MAAT membership and you will be able to use MAAT after your name on emails and business cards. Our Practical Accountancy Training programs are CPS approved and they can fulfil the requirement of full membership after completing your AAT Level 4. Once you have achieved the full membership you will join 4,000 AAT members who have their own businesses and are regulated by AAT as Licensed Accountant or We start new AAT Level 4 groups every month and all our students get accountancy work experience at no extra cost.
In AAT Level 4 Diploma you will cover higher accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing and credit management and cash and treasury management.
There are six modules in AAT Level 4:
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Business tax
- Personal tax
WHY KBM ?
- AAT approved training provider
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- 97% pass rate with first attempt
- Multiple locations - Park Royal, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Course books, exam kit and flash cards available to buy
- Full support in gaining MAAT membership
- Free Sage 50 and Xero Advisor certification
- Free Practical Training on Sage 50 using real business documents
- Profession CV and Interview Preparation with Work Placement
- FREE license software installed on your laptop
- - Massive 50% Discount
- - Normal Fees: £1980
- - Discount: £990
- - You pay: £990 (£330 x 3) or (£29 / month interest free)
Join us today
- Call now on +44 020 8992 4506 and start with the registration.
- Join today and gain AAT qualification with work experience and become more employable. In 2018 we placed 849 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one.
- Note: Classes will take place every SUNDAY from 10 am – 3 pm in our Park Royal office.