Introduction of the Sage 50 Accounts Levels
"Sage has different Courses levels for beginner to advance. KBM will help you to select the right mix for your needs for accounting training."
Sage 50 Accounts' is a famous accountancy software of the Sage Group. It is ideal for small and medium and even large size businesses. Sage 50 Accounts give strength to a person's professional experience in the field of accounting and finance. at KBM will open the avenues to your desired career as a qualified accountant. Every qualified accountant with Sage 50 accounts will have a lot of job opportunities in the job market. The Sage 50 Accounts consists of three levels:
At KBM, we will provide you with the fast track training of Sage 50 Accounts from level one to level three.
Sage 50 Accounts Course Level 1 for Beginners
Sage 50 Accounts training level 1 is ideal for beginners. It is essential for accounting software available in the market currently. It will be leading you to a highly qualified accountant. It has a massive demand in the job market for individuals who has Sage 50 certification.
Sage 50 Accounts Beginners course will develop your skills and make you capable of presenting accurate and up-to-date in a perfect way for your company.
Any business, whether it is small or large, they need to keep their books as per the law. Bookkeepers play an instrumental role in the industry.
Furthermore, if you like to work through documents, and you are happy to set figures and add up data correctly. You need to know that bookkeeping is one of the best options for your career.
Sage 50 Accounts Beginner Chapter
Sage 50 Accounts for beginners’ chapter is to cover the following subjects like:
- It deals with the basics
- How to create Account names, bank payments, and numbers
- Financial transactions
- Bank statements and reconciliation
- Customer invoices generation
- Customer activities monitoring
- Product invoice and credit note generation
- Compiling statements
- Preparation of invoices
- Value added tax changes
- Creating customer receipts
- Suppliers payments
- Recurring data management
- Reporting and information
- Working with the active set-up wizard
Sage 50 Accounts Level 2 for Intermediate
Sage 50 Accounts level 2 is an intermediate level of . It provides essential accounting skills for the organisation. As per the law, all businesses has to keep their records. All companies have to keep their record books to comply with the law. As a bookkeeper, this Sage course is a perfect way to prove your role as a bookkeeper in a company. You will become competent in dealing with the facts and figure in a company. You will enjoy proper adding up of accounting figures. Hence this is the best career option for you.
Chapters of the Sage 50 Courses for Intermediate
- Overview of the Sage-50 Course
- Creating sales and credit notes
- Producing banking statements and payments
- Producing reports
- Setting up capital balances, liabilities, and opening assets
- Preparing journals
- Posting error corrections and altering records
- Creating records of the supplier
- Invoicing, preparing customer letters,
- Verifying the Audit Trails
- Entering new products and checking communication timeline
- processing purchase orders and sales orders
- Processing the purchase credit notes
- Restoring data
- Bad debts Writing-off
- Processing the Trial Balance
- Audit trails, reconciling creditors, correcting basic errors, and debtors
- Checking data and information
- preparing and printing trial balance
- Creating Backups for data protection
- Entering opening balances
- Generating records of customer
- Dealing with supplier invoices
Sage Accounts 50 Level 3 - Final
Sage Accounts 50 Level 3 is to provide people with further information on accounting and Sage 50 Accounts programme. Furthermore, it is ideal for individuals who have working information on Sage 50 Accounts. It is perfect to pass the exams. Sage competence will enhance your knowledge gained at Level 2. Additionally, this Sage course will provide you with extra information to set up the proper records of businesses. Hence, it will make you capable of better control of the budget and its administration in the industry.
Bookkeepers are nowadays playing an essential role in businesses. So, they will guarantee that the records of persons money related exchanges are accurate, up to date and efficient if you are deliberate and like to work through reports. You want appreciation in seeing a set of figures include up legitimately; then bookkeeping is the ideal career for you.
Sage 50 Courses Level 3 - Final
At level three, you will become competent in the following tasks:
- Preparation of Sole Trader Accounts
- Chart of Accounts to Suit Company needs
- Disputed Items
- Prepare and generate Final Accounts
- Dealing with Accruals
- Dealing with Contra Entries
- Prepare and Process Month End Routine
- Management Information Reports
- Generating forecast Reports
- The Government Gateway
- Advanced Credit Control
- Value Added Tax Returns
- The Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation
- Provision for Bad Debts and Doubtful Debts
- Use of Journal
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Dealing with Errors in Trial Balance
- Dealing with Prepayments
- Monitoring Cash Flow
KBM will also provide you with a fast track learning programme for sage 50 Accounts. It will cover all Sage chapters from level one to level three.
Sage 50 Accounts Training Fast Track
Suppose you're looking to gain competency within the world's most well-known bookkeeping software. In that case, the Sage 50 Computerised Accounting course will educate everything you would like to know, whereas helping you pick up a recognised qualification. This Sage course is developed to help individuals from beginner to advanced information of bookkeeping and Sage 50 accounts. It is aiming for people who seek to move forward career prospects and to be able to way better financial administration and control of the business. You will learn all the three levels of Sage 50 Bookkeeping/Accounting Preparing.