AAT Level 2 in London
Thanks a lot for choosing our unique AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting with Work Experience.
We have a 97% pass rate which means you’re more likely to pass with KBM. This is a class based learning program and you will also get one to one sessions with the tutors to identify your strengths and weaknesses so that we can enrich your learning experience with us.
AAT Level 2 will prepare you for junior and entry level accounting roles. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration - covering areas such as double entry bookkeeping to basic costing principles and using accounting software.
Our AAT Level 2 course come with a Free Xero Advisor Certification short course.
The AAT Level 2 Diploma in Accounting covers:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
WHY KBM ?
- AAT approved training provider
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- 97% pass rate with first attempt
- Multiple locations - Park Royal, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Course books, exam kit and flash cards available to buy
- Full support in gaining MAAT membership
- Free Sage 50 and Xero Advisor certification
- Free Practical Training on Sage 50 using real business documents
- Profession CV and Interview Preparation with Work Placement
- FREE license software installed on your laptop
- - Massive 40% Discount
- - Normal Fees: £900
- - Discount: £360
- - You pay: £540 (£180 x 3) or (£20 / month @ 0% APR)
Join us today
- Call now on +44 020 8992 4506 and start with the registration.
- Join today and gain accountancy qualification and work experience. In 2018 we placed 849 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one.