AAT Level 3 in London
Thanks for choosing KBM, we offer our unique AAT level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting with Work Experience. We always help you prepare for exams and assessments. KBM has the highest pass rate as 97%, which means you’re more likely to pass all the exams and assessments.
This is a classroom-based training programme, so you have an opportunity for face-to-face (1:1) sessions. During the training programme, our high calibre certified tutors and accountants would identify your strengths and weaknesses. It will enrich your study and enhance your learning experience at KBM.
KBM has a perfect option to fast track your accountancy career: you can combine AAT Level 2 and AAT Level 3 courses.
If you choose to study AAT Level 3 at KBM, we will offer:
- FREE - AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping course
- FREE - Practical Accountancy Training Sage 50 course
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
The AAT Level 3 diploma introduces accounting principles, concepts, and accounting rules and their application at an intermediate management level or financial accounting.
This course will make you capable of financial and accounting processes, understanding business and indirect tax (VAT), management accounting costing techniques and ethical practices.
Further, you will also learn the use of multiple accounting software. It will enhance your professional skills required to work effectively in accounting and finance. This AAT level 3 qualification has six mandatory units:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax (VAT)
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Preparation of Final Accounts
Free: AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
It will help you gain a comprehensive knowledge base of bookkeeping skills and techniques and learn essential steps and procedures to become a recognised Bookkeeper.
This course follows the AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping. It includes in-depth modules in double-entry bookkeeping, documentation, processes, trial balance standard. You need to pass the following two mandatory units:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
Free: Practical Accountancy Training Sage 50
We will provide you with practical training in Sage 50, where you will learn:
- Setting up a company with various VAT schemes
- Selection of the chart of accounts as per the suitability of the company
- Application of double-entry in accounting software
- Customisation of nominal ledgers and nominal codes
- How to set up customers' accounts, processing invoices and credit notes?
- How to setup suppliers accounts, processing suppliers' invoices and credit notes?
- Reports generation on invoices due, customer/supplier invoice activity
- Error corrections
- Allocation of cash payments and receipts
- Allocation of bank payments and receipts
- How to perform bank reconciliation?
- Preparation, reconciliation and submission of the VAT return to HMRC.
This AAT level 3 qualification will boost your employability potential. You will become capable of performing a variety of roles in accounting and finance. Some of these roles include:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Expenses Supervisor
- Credit Controller
- Finance Officer
- Finance Assistant
- Advanced Bookkeeper
You also have an option to progress further towards the AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting.
Join KBM today
You can call us any time on +44 020 8992 4506 and start the registration with KBM. You can gain accountancy qualification and work experience. In 2020 we have placed 953 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one.