Bookkeeping courses | Online Bookkeeping courses
Bookkeeping is the process of recording financial transactions and it is the foundation for financial statements preparation. We offer bookkeeping courses to prepare candidates for entry-level accounting and bookkeeping jobs. Our unique theoretical and practical bookkeeping courses can equip you with the skills employers advertise in the bookkeeping jobs.
We offer AAT Bookkeeping courses along with practical bookkeeping training using real company files in the office environment.
Our Bookkeeping courses are delivered in classroom environments and online. All our Bookkeeping Courses are CPD accredited and meet their high standards. If you are looking to start a career as a Bookkeeper, we can help. We deliver Bookkeeping course under the supervision of qualified accountants using real company files.
There are two types of Bookkeeping courses
- Theoretical Bookkeeping courses such as AAT, ICB and IAB
- Practical Bookkeeping courses using software such as Sage 50, QuickBooks and Xero
We offer a combination of Bookkeeping qualification (AAT) and Bookkeeping practical training to make our student ready for any bookkeeping job. During the Bookkeeping Course you will be learning the following;
- Setting up companies using various accounting software
- Creating customers accounts and managing sales ledgers
- Creating suppliers accounts and managing purchase ledgers
- Processing customers receipt and accounts receivable reports
- Processing suppliers payments and accounts payable reports
- Performing petty cash and bank reconciliation
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns to HMRC
Our Bookkeeping Courses come with work placement option which means at the end of the course our recruitment team will help you in preparing a professional CV, prepare you for interviews and arrange your work placement with a partner company.
We can offer along with practical bookkeeping training using real company files in the office environment.
If you want to gain a qualification we offer following AAT Bookkeeping Courses:
- Access Award in Bookkeeping (Level 1)
- Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 3)
If you want to gain practical training and work experience, we offer following practical Bookkeeping Courses:
Access Award in Bookkeeping (Level 1)
Access to bookkeeping: introduces the role of a bookkeeper and simple bookkeeping techniques.
- Understand the role of the bookkeeper
- Understand financial transactions
- Process customer and supplier transactions
- Process receipts and payments
Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)
This qualification delivers the skills and essential knowledge to manage books effectively. It includes manual double entry bookkeeping, and associated documents and processes, up to Trial Balance standard.
- Bookkeeping transactions
- Bookkeeping controls
Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 3)
Aimed at experienced bookkeepers, this qualification covers areas such as double entry bookkeeping, financial statements, intermediate spreadsheets and software use. If you successfully complete this qualification, you can apply for AAT associate bookkeeping membership and achieve professional .
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
Bookkeeping Practical Training on Sage 50, QuickBooks and Xero Software
If you are looking for a career in accounting, our bookkeeping course is ideal for you. We at KBM Training & Recruitment, are constantly working hard to help candidates achieve the best quality training in accountancy along with one of the best recruitment facility in the market. We have helped hundreds of candidates in getting and Bookkeeping work experience to secure jobs as Bookkeeper, Sales Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Clerk and Credit Controller. Upon successful completion of Bookkeeping Training, our qualified accountants will help you in completing your official certifications with Sage, QuickBooks and Xero to make you a job ready candidate.
You will be covering a lot of bookkeeping concepts along with HMRC compliance to become a perfect candidate for Bookkeeping Jobs. All the training will be delivered by qualified chartered accountants using real company files of different businesses.
Bookkeeping Course covers following skills:
- Understanding HMRC legislation and setting up companies
- Maintaining sales & purchase ledger for different companies
- Processing invoices & credit notes
- Allocating supplier payments & customer receipts
- Preparing customer and suppliers statements
- Performing bank reconciliation & petty cash reconciliation
- Reconciling accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Carrying out credit control procedures
- Preparing VAT using different schemes
- Reconciling and submitting VAT returns to HMRC
Upon successful completion of Bookkeeping Training, our qualified accountants will help you in completing your official certifications with , and Xero to make you a job ready candidate.
At KBM Training and Recruitment we teach this entire course around Bookkeeping for you to have a better understanding of what it is and why is it so valuable. We are here to help you get the relevant bookkeeping skills, provide you with the practical training and help you find a bookkeeping job.
We help all of our trainees in preparing professional CV and job interviews and we Guarantee Work Placement. As we are also a recruitment firm and we have employers on our panel so you can be assured that placing you into a JOB will be a piece of cake for us.