AAT Level 4 in Birmingham
Thanks a lot for choosing our unique AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting with Work Experience
We have a 97% pass rate which means you’re more likely to pass with KBM. This is a class based learning program and you will also get one to one sessions with the tutors to identify your strengths and weaknesses so that we can enrich your learning experience with us.
As we are a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants, we also help each candidate in getting the Accountancy Work Experience. So by adding Work Experience to your AAT Level 4, we can help you in getting AAT full membership (MAAT) which is an internationally recognised professional status in accounting and finance. It demonstrates a high standard of education and experience to employers and clients, along with a commitment to development and keeping your skills current.
In AAT Level 4 Diploma you will cover higher accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing and credit management and cash and treasury management.
There are six modules in AAT Level 4:
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Business tax
- Personal tax
WHY KBM ?
- AAT approved training provider
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- 97% pass rate with first attempt
- Multiple locations - Park Royal, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Course books, exam kit and flash cards provided
- Full support in gaining MAAT membership
- Free Sage 50 and Xero Advisor certification
- Free Practical Training on Sage 50 using real business documents
- Profession CV and Interview Preparation with Work Placement
- FREE license software installed on your laptop
- - Massive 50% Discount
- - Normal Fees: £2000
- - Discount: £1000
- - You pay: £1000 (£250 x 4) or (£35 / month @ 0% APR)
Join us today
- Call now on +44 020 8992 4506 and start with the registration.
- Join today and gain AAT qualification with work experience and become more employable. In 2018 we placed 849 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one.