AAT Courses - AAT evening and weekend courses in London and Birmingham
"KBM offers weekend and evening AAT Level 2, AAT Level 3, and AAT Level 4 classes in London and Birmingham. Enjoy flexibility, and enormous support from us - a big success for you."
Your job, family or personal obligations can come into your professional development. These essential responsibilities can be a constant disruption to your personal goals. Because of these reasons, KBM offers a solution to get out of such worries.
We offer AAT courses integrated with practical accountancy training on evenings, weekends, and distance learning. So whether you are at your office or at home, you can attend your classroom at your chosen time.
Did you know?
We understand the ever-changing requirements of our students, working to give you many possible options. 47% of students opt for evening and weekend courses. 63% of the students opt for online training than classroom-based. KBM will work around your schedules. We are open seven days a week, and our trainees can choose the days and timings for the training and AAT courses.
Evening and Weekend AAT Classes Benefit
- You get Time to Work so life can go on, and you can sustain your lifestyle and pay bills.
- You have free time for your family member.
- The best option for Night Owls, helps them focus better on their studies.
- More Time to Study– Studying during the day, before your evening class, gives you more time to study.
- Better concentration and problem-solving as your brain is more active at that time. Relationships with Peers– Create bonds with classmates as you share everyday experiences during the evening and weekend.
- Network with fellow students that may already work at an organisation can help you get a job after graduation.
- Smaller classes always help you better and get more attention from the tutor.
AAT Level 2 Courses in London | Weekend and Evening
Our weekend and evening classes are a perfectly suitable option for you. Attending AAT classes provides time to study during the day; the best is in evening classes.
We have candidates already working in Accounts. It gives you an excellent networking opportunity. Moreover, the evening classes have a smaller size, more help from the instructor and high-quality instruction than the day classes. Choose KBM to gain:
AAT Level 3 and Level 4 Courses in London | Weekend and Evening
London is the world's business hub, and accountants' and bookkeepers' big job market, making the demand for AAT courses in London consistently higher. The AAT provides the best courses to become an accountant or bookkeeper.
KBM offers AAT qualifications across London, where you can study all the AAT modules. AAT evening courses at KBM mainly conduct between 6 pm to 9 pm.
We run the AAT weekend courses on Saturdays and Sundays evening and daytime. You can join our evening, weekend or weekdays training classes in London for:
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting, London
- AAT Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping, London
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting, London
We will provide you with the study material and books to ensure you are ready for the AAT exams and pass the first time.
AAT Courses in Birmingham | Weekend and Evening Classes
Birmingham is a significant and second-largest city in the United Kingdom, with a population of about 1.1 million people within the city area and around 3.8 million people within the greater Birmingham. Birmingham is the second city in the United Kingdom after London.
As the demand for our AAT classes is nationwide, we open our centres to cater to as many students as possible. We conduct AAT classes and modules in our centre. It is within walking distance from 5 ways roundabout, well-connected at Hagley Road.
The centre has free WI-FI and advanced learning facilities to offer AAT Weekend and AAT Evening classes in Birmingham regularly. You can choose KBM to achieve:
- AAT Level 2 Accounting or Bookkeeping, Birmingham
- AAT Level 3 Accounting or Bookkeeping, Birmingham
- AAT Level 4 Accounting, Birmingham
We have an intake every month. AAT Level 3 modules and AAT Level 4 modules are more complex. Hence we have specific intake dates for these modules.
You have terrific options to study AAT with KBM. We have high calibre accountants to help your study and AAT exam preparations. Also, we provide actual files to apply your knowledge practically.
Blend of Practical Accounting with the AAT
All our AAT courses are blended with CPD and practical accounting training also. It will help you gain AATQB and MAAT status after AAT Level 4 modules.