AAT Open Days
KBM regularly conducts Open Days on the AAT. We have certified accountants, industry experts, and tutors advisory team for your career planning. They offer impartial career information, advice and guidance. Please join us to get discounts on your AAT studies and discover your career solutions.
Our Open Days include the involvement of current AAT students, coaches, and guest speakers from the AAT. We conducted a recent survey that shows that 95% of attendees found our AAT Open Days helpful. Our speakers provide information about the AAT qualifications to:
- Career advisors
- School advisors
- College students
- Accountancy firms
- University students
- High school students
Refreshments will be available on the arrival of the students, professionals, businesses and other stakeholders.
Our AAT Open Days coverage
If you desire to start a new career in accounting, or are you part way through your AAT studies and want to know more about the available options? Please attend our AAT Open Days, meet our experts and tutors, and explore how we can assist you in achieving your career goals.
Our AAT Open Days free sessions have specific schedules with time and date. We educate you on the AAT qualifications' significance. You will get information about the job predictions, financing options and study options for AAT courses. Our Open Days comprehensively describe:
- Work-Study option – earn a salary while having your qualifications
- Information on job prospects
- Information about the AAT Employer schemes
- Financially Feasible – value addition
- Guidance about different study levels & commencement of the AAT studies
- Flexible Study Calendar– customised for the needs of both full-time students and professionals
- Computer-based Assessments (CBAs)
- Information on AAT classroom and e-learning study
KBM's AAT Open Days benefits
We offer special discounts on the AAT solutions. Our Open Days sessions focus on the following AAT qualifications:
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
You will know about our daily, weekly, weekend and evening classes across London and Birmingham. Also, we will inform you about our flexible ways of AAT learning. We offer AAT courses online and AAT distance learning options. You will understand how to achieve the AAT qualification at your own pace, providing great flexibility.
Accountancy software skills have become essential in this modern-day accounting. We necessarily include computerised accounting software in our AAT Open Days. KBM's Senior Pro Advisors for Sage, QuickBooks, and Xero will explain the digital accounting benefits.
You will also learn about the practical accountancy training we blend with the AAT for different accounting and bookkeeping job role preparation. Our blended training provides an opportunity to apply AAT qualification knowledge practically, delivering workplace competence.
The AAT qualifications provide significant exemptions for becoming a chartered accountant. We will properly guide you on further studies after the AAT. You can benefit from our Chartered Accountants' advice about studies like ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA. Also, you will learn more about how KBM makes your learning experience magnificent, boosting your career.
The AAT offers a broad range of accounting and bookkeeping courses with international acceptance. It is a leading accounting technicians' membership body with a global footprint.
Also, joining our AAT Open Days allows visiting our state-of-the-art training centres, modern teaching facilities, study resources and online learning platform. Our course advisors, admissions and student counsellors will meet with you. You will get valuable benefits, including:
- Study provisions
- Free career advice
- Exclusive discounts
- Finding the right job
- Introduction to AAT levels
- AAT courses funding options
- AAT courses syllabus guidance
- Chartered accounting routes guidance
- Career opportunities for AAT professionals
- Advice on AAT fee structure and application process
- Study options discussion with a customised study proposal
- Advise about ACCA qualifications and AAT Apprenticeships
- Direct conversation with our trainers and academic group members
Apart from our AAT Open Days, you can also book our free consultation for the AAT courses and career options. Our team is available via phone or email to explain the AAT qualifications' levels and the value-addition to achieving them.